Breast Cancer Overview
Know Your Risk!
Determining your risk for breast cancer is the first step in the prevention process. Each patient will be pre-screened for risk factors during their first visit. Those suspected of being at increased risk will complete a comprehensive risk assessment.
1 in 8
8 IN 9
Comprehensive Breast Care
- Helping patients move from diagnostic imaging to biopsy.
- Support patients during biopsy and while they wait for pathology results.
- Facilitate prompt communication of results to each patient.
- Track outcomes of all biopsies and facilitate appropriate referrals.
- Serve as a liaison between patients and medical staff when needed.
- Assist patients as they move through the health care system.
- Connect patients with resources and support systems
- Assist patients in finding financial resources to help with health care costs
- Assist in ongoing patient education.
- Provide risk assessment profiles when needed to other physicians.
Schedule a Consultation
Submit this form and we will contact you, usually within 24 hours, to answer your breast screening, diagnosis, and treatment questions.