At HALO Precision Diagnostics™, we are committed to providing advanced imaging technologies that help improve patient outcomes and save lives. We are excited to bring faster, more comfortable, and more accurate scans to our patients at our Indian Wells, CA location with our new Philips 128-slice CT 5100 Incisive that utilizes deep-learning, the very best of its kind in the Coachella Valley.
About the CT 5100 Incisive
We understand that patients want fast, accurate, and personalized medical imaging services, that’s why we are excited to offer Philips latest addition to their CT portfolio, the CT 5100 Incisive. This revolutionary machine features Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that enhances the precision, speed, and image quality of our CT scans. With AI-driven technology, our radiologists and CT technologists can focus on providing the highest level of care and attention to our patients, rather than getting bogged down by the technical process.1
This new machine features patient-side gantry controls, allowing our radiologists and CT technologists to adjust and set up scans directly from the scanner. This means less time spent away from patients and faster results, improving the overall patient experience, especially for patients who may feel anxiety during the scan. This new feature has resulted in a 19% reduction in time to results2, ensuring that our patients receive the care they need in a timely manner.
CT Smart Workflow
Through the power of deep-learning AI, the CT Smart Workflow was designed to improve patient experience and outcomes. This innovative system accelerates workflows, enhances diagnostic accuracy, and maximizes equipment up-time to ensure that patients receive the most accurate and efficient care possible. Some notable CT Smart Workflow features that implement this AI include1:
- Precise Image – Precise Image reduces dose by up to 80%, lowers noise by 85% and improves low contrast detectability by 60% to improve diagnostic confidence
- Precise Cardiac – AI-powered, motion-free cardiac imaging that corrects for motion in cardiac images to improve image quality at high heart rates
- Precise Position – AI-enabled automatic patient positioning for significantly increased positioning accuracy
- Precise Intervention – Needle guidance that enhances speed and efficiency necessary for quick and confident interventional CT procedures
Screening with HALO
At HALO Precision Diagnostics we strive to provide the best care and experience for all our patients. Some of our specialties that require the use of CT imaging include:
- Lung/Respiratory – a CT imaging-based report coupled with AI is used to inform patients of individual lung condition and provide a highly personalized, and visually quantitative report, the Lung Density Analysis™ (LDA). We additionally use low-dose CT screening to diagnose lung cancers.
- Neuro – CT can be used in neuro to detect fractures and brain hemorrhages after a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Cardiac – A special kind of CT scan, Coronary Tomography Angiography (CTA), is used to produce a detailed picture of the heart and the blood vessels to assess your current or future chances of having a heart attack.
HALO is here to help. If you are looking to have a CT scan done or would like to learn more about the types of imaging procedures we provide, please call us at (760) 280-9315 or schedule a consultation below.