Associate Director, Commercial Marketing
The mission of HALO Dx is to improve human health and wellbeing via local and easy access to advanced diagnostics. HALO Dx has unique approach of bringing together pioneers in the fields of radiology and software development to create unparalleled level of services. Leveraging technology and collaborating with our own medical imaging centers, we will make an impact on a personal level for each patient and their family, as well as raise the standard for improved accuracy in diagnostics.
The Senior Manager/Associate Director, Commercial Marketing will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns designed to promote HALO Diagnostics’ brand and services with a primary focus on driving demand for our market leading prostate cancer program. In addition to integrated campaign development and execution (print advertising, events, email, social media, paid search advertising, virtual events, etc.), this person will be responsible for designing and maintaining all digital systems and assets, including the company’s website, CRM, etc. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (SEM), social media and marketing automation best practice.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media and other forms of online marketing.
- Maintain a strong presence across all important social media channels.
- Regularly measure and report performance across all marketing channels.
- Design and implement marketing and sales operations processes in HubSpot, e.g. opportunity and lead management processes
- Produce creative assets that can be used across on- and offline channels.
- Collaborate with and lead relationships with third party agencies and other partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build tools to promote events, including print and email invitations, landing pages, flyers and other marketing collateral as needed.
- Partner with internal content experts to ensure syndication of content across all appropriate channels for maximum exposure.
Skills and Background Required:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in digital marketing roles.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and building campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics
- Deep experience in creating and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with HubSpot is absolutely required.
- Passion for marketing technology and pushing the limits of what’s possible.
- Expertise in Excel, word and especially PowerPoint
- At least 5 years in a downstream marketing role preferably in a healthcare, med device or diagnostics setting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Remote employee
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism at all times
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful environment
- Ability to work varying hours to meet needs of the business
- Ability to lift 10 pounds occasionally
- Ability to operate computer software and hardware peripherals
- Ability to operate a telephone
- Ability to maintain department supplies
- Travel required (up to 30%)
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Valid Auto Insurance
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Fully Remote